Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hai...konnichiwa minna!

Helianthus annuus

Huh...this month I will very busy with my assignment *_*
I just change the background layout...but I has a plan to change the layout later...if I have time.
Just all of you saw...I just put few comment, not so much information...huh! I hope I can put some information about them...but maybe later, I wanna create some website...just in my plan.
But I hope all of you happy with the pictures....I think it should be blog for gallery only...^___^
All the pictures will be added every month...from some magazines. I just had some pictures from News...I will add it later!
Ja...see U again
...mata ne ^o^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U're tagged!
Go to my blog to see what happened!
(U can ignore me if u don't want to play the game)

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home