Friday, July 08, 2005

The MaKinG of AMO cm

This is the making of AMO cm...Thanks to Jeabb for sharing this file! What we can see from these picture, it more like this... [my own dialog]

Oh...no! It's 7.30 am...I'm late again!!! My boss will be angry like a demon again!!!
Brush....brush...brush....









prepare the breakfast...brush...brush...brush... I wanna drink some...but, my mouth...brush...brush...brush... [don't have time to take breakfast but...]
Tackey said: using Amo just 10 minutes... so easy lol [kacang je!] Yeah...ready to work!!! Ohaiyou!.....
Girls laugh...Ei, I forgot to change my pyjama! I will late again!!! Arkgh...Tackey so kawaii in this cm...I like his hair ^o^ cutie Tackey!!
Wanna downloads this file, just click
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1820XYGD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home