Tuesday, July 05, 2005

NEw oLmPUs

NeW OlmpUS mju800d
This is a picture of new olmpus...not much different with the last one maybe different in function. Actually, I wanna see the new cm of Tackey promote this camera...~.~ Tackey just colored his hair with dark brown...I think he look more Kawaii ^o^
Posted by Picasa

My friend just give me the new olympus cm...TQ Almondo ^o^

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com Some people said this cm looks bored...but not for me ^o^ It still kakkoii cm...many Tackey clone we can see...OMG!!! Choose one you like... :p
wanna downloads this file, click this file below...Enjoy it! Don't forget to leave your comment about this cm...what do you think?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=24GDFWYE

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!!! thanks yah!!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks soooo much!!!

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to let a comment but unfortunately I can't download it...it's no more avaible when I click on it

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home